MetricsLed consults to government and private sector clients.
Over the last decade, we’ve deployed teams of advisers to a wide range of aid programmes funded by donors such as the British Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), and USAID.
- Cyber security
- Software and network design analysis
- Design and implementation of bespoke software solutions
- Design and/or review of software and technology components of aid programmes
Cyber Security and Digital Infrastructure Resilience
MetricsLed has expertise in advising governments on all aspects of cyber security and associated capabilities. Our work helps organisations plan, deploy, and maintain digital infrastructure that’s resilient and meets their current and future requirements. Our work in this area includes:
- Advising on national strategies, structures, and governance for cyber security
- Advising on cyber security and data infrastructure for executive branch government offices, such as the offices of Prime Ministers, Presidents, and Cabinet Offices
- Procurement of cyber-protection systems and configuration support for specific hardware
- Training on cyber and cyber resilience
- Working with NCSC approved third-party providers to implement well-planned penetration testing on client systems, and advice on best mitigation and resolution for issues identified
MetricsLed has advised several countries in Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, and West Africa on cyber security. We’re currently undertaking a review of state cyber security strategy and designing a set of bespoke cyber security solutions for a major Middle Eastern country.
We work across all aspects of tech/data/digital for companies and agencies involved in programme delivery and those seeking data insight to support them. We have many years of experience supporting prime contractors – such as Adam Smith International, Creative Associates, Alinea, TetraTech, and Palladium – in the delivery of large and complex programmes.
Our projects include:
British Home Office:
- Advise on the deployment of a Counter-Terrorism dashboard for senior policymakers
- Design and implementation of an operational platform for the management and delivery of the UK’s Humanitarian and Stabilisation programme
- Design and implementation of a monitoring, assessment, and verification platform for a major programme of emergency support to rebel-held areas in the course of violent civil war
- Design and implementation of a secure case/document management and workflow process for the Prime Minister’s Office
- Design, develop, and support the UK Government’s Humanitarian early warning system on behalf of the British Government’s Humanitarian and Stabilisation Operations Team.
- Design and implementation support of a Data Centre for the largest Sovereign Wealth Fund in Africa
Staff and Advisers
MetricsLed’s staff are cleared to work in restricted and sensitive official settings.
We maintain a roster of security cleared experts with established skills across the spectrum of cyber security, CT & CVE, mis/disinformation, and countering digital harm.
Our experts provide advice based on real-world experience gained specifically in our sector, protecting our own data assets, and managing our own on-prem and cloud servers and services.
Enquire about MetricsLed ADVISORY
If you would more information about how our ADVISORY services can support your organisation, please complete this form and we’ll be in touch.
Speak to an expert
We aim to respond to all form enquiries within 48 business hours (Monday – Friday)